Last updated: Mar 14, 2023
1. A box, usually made of wood or metal, with a lid and used for storage
2. The front part of the body from the neck to the abdomen
3. A flat-topped receptacle for holding liquids
4. A container for storing ammunition
5. An upright case for displaying medals, awards, etc
6. A structure on the deck of a ship used to store cargo
7. A strongbox for storing valuables
1. He opened his chest to retrieve a hidden treasure.
2. His broad chest heaved as he breathed heavily.
3. She opened the chest to reveal her family's mementos.
4. He ran his hands over the chest of drawers.
5. She proudly displayed her medals on the chest.
6. The captain opened the chest to count the treasure.
7. The chest of drawers was filled with books.
8. The pirate's chest was filled with gold coins.
9. She opened the chest to find a diamond necklace.
10. He opened the chest to reveal a secret passage.
9. Hope Chest
7. Chest of Drawers
chest of drawers
chest pain left side
chest pain covid
ikea chest of drawers
tightness in chest
left side chest pain
female chest pain left side
right side chest pain
best chest exercises
lower chest workout