Last updated: Mar 14, 2023
1. A hidden or secret store of valuables or money
2. A collection of items of the same type stored in a hidden or inaccessible place
3. A quantity or supply stored up and sometimes concealed especially for future use
4. An electronic memory device permitting storage of large amounts of data for rapid access
1. She had a cache of jewelry stored away in a secret compartment.
2. He had a cache of weapons hidden in the attic.
3. The company had a cache of supplies stored up for the coming months.
4. The computer had a cache of large amounts of data stored quickly for access.
5. The thief searched through the house for the hidden cache of money.
6. The hunter found a cache of nuts and berries for the winter.
7. They found a cache of ammunition hidden in the woods.
8. The old man had a cache of coins buried in the backyard.
9. The soldier had a cache of food and supplies concealed in the cave.
10. The museum had a cache of fossils hidden away in its archives.
cache valley daily
cache county school district
cache valley bank
how to clear cache on iphone
clear teams cache
chrome //net-internals/#dns clear host cache
how to clear cache on mac
how to clear cache on computer
how to clear instagram cache
how do i clear my cache